BACK TO TOP
- SKU: 86DNWCF1364
Availability: in stock Many in stock Out of stock
50-500g 63/37 Solder Wire Tin Clean Rosin Lead Core Welding Soldering Iron Reel Flux 1.8% 0.8mm
- With good solder-ability, insulation resistance, no spattering and non-corrosive.
- Low melting point, was being used in iron soldering.
- With bright and full soldering points, convenient to use.
- performance in desoldering, anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion.
- 50-500g/roll, easy to carry, essential materials for electronic enthusiasts.
- Be widely used in electrical and electronics, solder parts like circuit board, electronics devices and others.
- 63/37?rosin core solder, Flux 1.8%.
- Material: Tin lead alloy
- size: 0.8mm for 50-500g
- Melting point 183¡ãC
- 1pc solder wire As your choose