Countersink Drill Bits?are a high-quality solution when you need to?drill,??counterbore, and countersink?a hole quickly and accurately.
Countersink Drill Bits?perform all three operations with one bit, providing you with?the same accuracy and power?in a simple, fast, and easy-to-use package.
A quick change adapter is also included to help you to drill, counterbore, and countersink, and even?drive fasteners even faster.
- Drill, countersink, and counterbore holes in one step
- Use for plugs and dowels
- 1/4" hex shank
- Can be used the power drills
- Use with quick change chucks
Material: HSS Drill 4241 + Steel 45
- Shank: 1/4 hex shank
- 5# 1.98mm(0.07795 inch)x 50mm(L)
- 6# 2.38mm (0.0937 inch) x 55mm(L)
- 8# 2.78mm (0.1094 inch) x 60mm(L)
- 10# 3.175mm (0.125 inch) x 63mm(L)
- 12# 3.56mm (0.14 inch) x 65mm(L)
- 5 x?Countersink Drill Bits??
Usage: the handle is 1/4 hexagon handle, which can be used with electric hand drill, bench drill, etc. After drilling on the board, screw into the board, the screw cap will sink into the board plane, not protruding on the board.