No Products in the Cart
Name: Automotive universal touch up pen Silver car
Material: Acrylic resin and mixture
Shelf life: two years
1. Shake the product thoroughly to make the paint fully mixed;
2. Rotate the tip counterclockwise and apply it evenly to the repaired area with the built-in brush.
3. Tighten the pen tip after use to prevent drying and evaporation.
* Apply this product to the damaged part of the body paint to cover up and repair the tiny scratches, so that the paint surface can be restored and rust-proofed to achieve a glazed finish.
* This product is easy to use, compare models and color cards, choose the same model touch up pen.
* This product is available in 40 colors for a variety of models.
Steps for usage
Scratch repairs about 90% of the effect, please follow the steps to operate correctly.
01 Shake the product fully for 10 seconds before use. When the screw is turned on, the pen tip is facing up, otherwise it may overflow.
02 Apply the contrasting body color to the attached operation before deciding whether to apply scratches.
03 Wipe the scratches cleanly, and rust and unevenness should be smoothed.
04 Cover the non-scratched parts with tape to avoid sanding. The sandpaper is soaked in water and softened, then smoothed with a small amount of force. (If there is no unevenness and rust, this step can be ignored)
05 Do not apply back and forth when applying. The order can be from left to right from top to bottom. It can only be applied once. It can not be covered. It can be applied again after half an hour. Generally, 3~5 layers can be completely covered, and deep scratches. Apply a few more times.
06 Basically, scratches are not visible after repair.
Automotive universal touch up pen Silver car
Fill paint pen*1
Due to the difference between different monitors, the pictures may not reflect the actual color of the item.
Compare the detail sizes with yours, please allow 0.5-1cm error, due to manual measurement.
Please leaving a message before you give the bad feedback, if the products have some problems.
Thanks for your understandings