- This SATA solid-state (SSD) or hard drive (HDD) adapter lets you upgrade to an external 2.5" SATA SSD or HDD.
- What You can do with this adapter:
- Add drive space
- Perform backups
- Create disk images
- Implement data recovery
- Transfer content between the drive and the laptop
- 1.Muiti-function for SSD or HDD
- This USB 3.0 to SATA cable can help you to Add Drive Space, Perform Backups, Create Disk Images, Implement Data Recovery and Transfer Contents between the drive and the laptop, which is convenient for daily use and work.
- Connector 1: USB A 3.0
- Connector 2: SATA 22 Pin (15+7) Pin
- 2.Faster Transfer Speed with UASP Protocol
- The SATA to USB adapter supports USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen1) data transfer speeds of 6Gbps. Supports UASP to maximize performance. You can experience transfer speeds up to 70% faster than conventional USB 3.0, when connected to a computer that also supports UASP protocol.
- 3.Easy Operation
- It supports Hot-Swapping and no need driver, just plug and play. 10000 times Plug test for each interface to make sure high quality of USB/SATA Connection.
- The SATA to USB cable is a portable solution that tucks away nicely in a laptop bag -- no external power is required. The cable lets you easily swap between driveswith no need to install the drive inside an enclosure. It's plug-and-play and doesn't require drivers.
- 4.High Compatibility
- USB 3.0 to SATA 22 Pin 15+7 Pin, Support 2.5inch SSD / HDD and CD Driver with SATA / SATA2.0 / SATA3.0 interface.
- USB 3.0 sata hard drive adapter is compatible with Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1, Mac OS X. UASP is a transfer protocol, requiring you operation system is Win 8,Win 8.1, Win 10, MAC OS 8 or above.
- Designed for desktop disk drive, laptops, Smart TV, works with Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android and more. Backwards compatible with USB 2.0.
||for Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/Win 7/Win 8, for Mac OS 9.X/10.X/Linux
||Plug and Play, Hot-swapping, LED Activity Indicator
Note: Only available for notebook hard drive and SSD, not available for 3.5 inch deskbook hdd.